Is a collection of research and development, design, production, sales
Professional cable tray and busway company
Baotou Pangtian Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Service Hotline: 0472-6868842
Contact: 13722076608 (Manager Zhang)
18018652606 (Manager Wu)
Address: No. 18-19, Building 5, Northwest District, Haode, Donghe District
The bridge supports the wires and cables during the installation of the wires and cables. Not only can it regulate the installation of the wires and cables, but it can also provide some protection. Therefore, the bridge needs a certain bearing capacity. Good bearing capacity, then what are the factors that affect the bearing capacity of Baotou galvanized bridge and how to wire it.
Factors affecting the bearing capacity of the bridge
1. Dynamic load refers to the weight of construction and maintenance personnel during the installation and maintenance of cable trays. For light cable bridges, dynamic load is generally not considered, that is, people are not allowed to stand on the bridge. If standing people need to be considered, the span should be appropriately reduced.
2. Static load refers to the type, number of cables, and the outer diameter weight / unit length of each cable laid in the cable tray, which are separately listed according to the different routes of cable laying.
3. The additional load refers to the load formed by ice, snow, wind, and electromagnetic force only outdoors. It is related to the natural meteorological conditions of the installation site and the nature of the charged body. It should be calculated according to various conditions in the design.
How to route the bridge
(1) When the cable bridge is used for indoor wiring, the cable should not have an outer sheath of jute or other flammable materials.
(2) When the cable bridge is used for wiring in corrosive or particularly humid places, corresponding protective measures should be taken according to the different corrosive media, and plastic sheathed cables should be selected.
(3) The height of the cable tray (tray) from the ground should not be lower than 2.50m when it is installed horizontally. The part below 1.80m when it is installed vertically should be protected by a metal cover, but it should be laid in an electrical room (such as power distribution Rooms, electrical shafts, technical floors, etc.).
(4) When the cable bridge is installed horizontally, the optimal span should be selected for support according to the load curve. The span is generally 1.5 to 3m. When laying vertically, the distance between fixed points should not be greater than 2m.
(5) When several sets of cable trays are installed in parallel at the same height, the maintenance and repair distance should be considered between adjacent cable trays.
(6) Cables can be laid on the cable bridge without gaps. The fill rate of the cross section of the cable in the bridge frame: power cables should not be greater than 40%; control cables should not be greater than 50%.
(7) The following cables with different voltages and different uses should not be laid on the same layer of bridges: If conditions require that they be installed on the same layer of bridges, they should be separated by partitions.