Is a collection of research and development, design, production, sales
Professional cable tray and busway company
Baotou Pangtian Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Service Hotline: 0472-6868842
Contact: 13722076608 (Manager Zhang)
18018652606 (Manager Wu)
Address: No. 18-19, Building 5, Northwest District, Haode, Donghe District
Baotou cable tray installation specifications:
(1) When the cable bridge enters the building from outside, the outward slope of the bridge shall not be less than 1/100.
(2) When the cable bridge and electric equipment cross, the clear distance between them is not less than 0.5m.
(3) When two sets of cable trays are laid in parallel at the same height, the clear distance between them is not less than 0.6m.
(4) Draw the route of the bridge on the parallel diagram, and indicate the coordinates or positioning dimensions and elevations of the starting point, the end point, the turning point, the branch point and the lifting point of the bridge. Will be more accurate. Straight line segment: indicate the full length, the number of layers of the bridge, the elevation, model and specifications. Turning points and branch points: indicate the model and specifications of the turning adapter used. Lifting section: Indicate the change in elevation, and it can also be expressed in a local large sample map or section view.
(5) Bridge support points, such as columns, brackets or non-standard supports, spacing of the frame, installation method, model specifications, elevation, can be agreed to be listed on the plane, or can be marked in sections with different sections, single lines Figure or large sample diagram.
(6) The position and method of cable down point. Generally speaking, a large number of cable down can be vertical bent joint plate and vertical lead up frame, a small amount of cable down can use the guide plate or guide tube to indicate the down mode.
(7) The cable bridge should be more than 2.2 meters above the ground, the top of the bridge should not be less than 0.3 meters from the ceiling or other obstacles, the width of the bridge should not be less than 0.1 meters, and the fill rate of the cross section in the bridge should not exceed 50%.
(8) When the cable is laid vertically in the cable tray, it should be fixed on the support of the bridge at the upper end of the cable and every 1.5 meters apart. When it is laid horizontally, it should be at the beginning, tail, turn of the cable and every 3 ~ 5 intervals. The meter is fixed.
(9) When installed in a suspended ceiling, the opening surface of the slot cover shall maintain a vertical clearance of 80 mm, and the utilization ratio of the section of the trunk shall not exceed 50%.
(10) The cables laid in the trough can be unbundled. The cables in the trough should be straight, and the cables in the trough should be straight and not cross as much as possible. The cables should not overflow the trough. Turns should be tied and secured. The vertical cable routing cables should be fixed on the cable support every 1.5 meters.
(11) When laying wires in horizontal and vertical bridges and vertical troughs, the cables should be bound. A 4-pair cable is bundled with 24 cables, and 25-pair or more trunk cables, optical cables, and other signal cables should be bundled according to the cable type, cable diameter, and number of cores. The lashing distance should not be greater than 1.5 meters, and the buckle distance should be uniform and moderately tight.
(12) When the bridge is laid horizontally, the support spacing is generally 1.5-3m, and the spacing fixed to the building structure when it is laid vertically should be less than 2m.
(13) When laying the metal trunking, set it up to the rack or hanger under the following conditions: at the trunking joint; at a distance of 3m; at 0.5m away from the two ports of the trunking; at the turns.