Is a collection of research and development, design, production, sales
Professional cable tray and busway company
Baotou Pangtian Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Service Hotline: 0472-6868842
Contact: 13722076608 (Manager Zhang)
18018652606 (Manager Wu)
Address: No. 18-19, Building 5, Northwest District, Haode, Donghe District
First, the choice of type and variety of aluminum alloy cable tray
1. When the cable network that needs to be shielded from electrical interference or is required to be protected from external influences (such as corrosive liquids, flammable dust and other environments), the (FB) trough type composite anti-corrosion shielded cable bridge (with cover) should be selected.
2. For severe corrosive environment, (F) composite epoxy resin anticorrosive and flame retardant cable trays should be used. Supporting arms and brackets should also be made of the same material to improve the service life of bridges and accessories and cable bridges. Covers should be added in the environment that is easy to accumulate dust and other areas that need to be covered or outdoor places.
3. In addition to the above situations, tray trays, trough trays, stepped bridges, glass anti-corrosion flame retardant cable trays or steel ordinary bridge trays can be selected according to the site and environmental and technical requirements. Covers should be added in the environment that is easy to accumulate dust and other areas that need to be covered or outdoor places.
4. Cross the road section in the public passage or outdoors. The bottom of the bottom rung should be added with pads or trays in this section. When the long span spans the public passage, the load capacity of the bridge can be increased or the frame can be selected according to user requirements.
5. For large spans (> 3m), composite bridges (FB) should be selected.
6. Use composite epoxy bridge (F) outdoors.
1. The width and height of the bridge are selected according to the following table, and the true charging rate of the cable should not exceed the value specified in the relevant standards. The power cable can be 40-50%, the control cable can be 50-70%, and the remaining 10 -25% formula development margin.
2. The specifications of various bends and accessories shall meet the project layout conditions and be matched with the bridge.
3. The selection of support and hanger specifications should be configured according to the specifications of the bridge, the number of floors, and the span. And should meet the load requirements.
4. See the table for the selection of the cross section of the bridge
Configuration of support and hanger
1. The indoor span and short span are generally 1.5-3m. The mid-span of outdoor columns is generally 6m.
2. The support and hanger configurations for non-linear sections follow the following principles. When the width of the bridge is less than 300mm, a support and hanger should be set on the side of the straight line 300-600m away from the junction of the non-straight line and the straight line. When the bridge width is> 300mm, in addition to the following conditions, a support and hanger should be added in the middle of the non-linear section.
3. The center distance between layers is 200, 250, 300, 350mm when the bridge is installed in multiple layers.
4. Expansion joints of 20-30mm (metal bridges) shall be reserved for straight sections of bridges every 50m.
Fourth, fire prevention
Sections requiring fire protection of bridges shall be made of steel or non-combustible, flame-retardant materials. The BJⅢ series cable trays produced by our company are all fire-resistant bridge trays.
1. The bridge system should have reliable electrical connection and ground (only for metal bridge).
2. When it is allowed to use the bridge system to form the ground trunk circuit, the following requirements shall be met. The connection resistance between the ends of the bridge should not be greater than 0.00033 ohms, and the insulation coating should be removed from the ground hole. In 1KV and below neutral point direct grounding systems, the grounding of the power receiving equipment is connected to the neutral grounding of the system. When installed to cut off the power supply equipment, the metal cross-sectional area of the bridge in the length direction should not be less than the specified value.
3. When laying another grounding trunk along the entire length of the bridge, at least one point of each section (including non-linear sections) of the bridge should be reliably connected to the grounding trunk.
4. For vibration places, a spring coil should be installed at the connection of the grounding part.
Design Content of Bridge System
The engineering design of the bridge system should be closely coordinated with the civil engineering, technology and related disciplines to determine the layout. The design content can include:
1. Relevant sectional views of the bridge system.
2. The floor plan of the bridge system.
3. Details and descriptions of specifications and quantities of straight sections, bends, supports, and hangers required for the bridge system.
4. Technical instructions or schematic diagrams of non-standard parts with special requirements.
For the installation of cable trays, please refer to JSJT-121 Domestic General Building Standard Design-Electrical Installation Standard Atlas "Cable Bridge Installation" 04D701-3 issued by China Building Standard Design and Research Institute.
1. Path plan layout of Baotou cable tray system;
2. Relevant sectional views of the bridge system.
3. Details and specifications of the anti-corrosion material used for the bridge system and the required straight-through, bent-through, support (hanging) racks, etc., as well as the necessary instructions, and the connecting plates, screws, and protective caps must be prepared by the manufacturer according to the above requirements.
4. Non-standard technical descriptions or diagrams with special requirements.
5. Within the limited budget, the design needs to meet the requirements.