Is a collection of research and development, design, production, sales
Professional cable tray and busway company
Baotou Pangtian Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Service Hotline: 0472-6868842
Contact: 13722076608 (Manager Zhang)
18018652606 (Manager Wu)
Address: No. 18-19, Building 5, Northwest District, Haode, Donghe District
1) Tray-type cable bridges, trunkings, and their hangers are used in corrosive environments, and should be made of corrosion-resistant rigid materials, or adopt anti-corrosion treatment. The anti-corrosion treatment should meet the requirements of the engineering environment and durability. .
2) Cable trays in fire-resistant sections can be closed or semi-closed by adding materials such as fire-resistant or flame-resistant boards and nets to cable ladders and trays, and adopted in bridges and their supports The method of painting fire-resistant coating on the exterior of the rack shall satisfy the requirements of the relevant national codes or specifications.
3) Aluminum alloy cable trays should not be used in places with high fire protection requirements.
4) The selection of the width and height of the cable ladder frame and tray should meet the requirements of the filling rate. In general, the filling rate of the cable ladder frame and tray is 40% -50% for power cables and 50% -70 for control cables %, And 10% to 25% of the project should be reserved.
5) When selecting the load level of the cable bridge, the operating uniform load of the cable bridge should not be greater than the additional uniform load of the selected load level of the cable bridge. If the practical span of the support of the cable bridge is not equal to 2m, then The uniform load of the operation shall be satisfactory.
6) Under the condition of satisfying the corresponding load of various components and supporting hangers, their standard dimensions should match the straight sections of the pallets, ladder frames, and bent series.
7) When selecting the bend of the cable tray or the equipment leading up and down, it should not be smaller than the smaller radius of the cable in the cable tray.
8) For steel cable bridges with a span of more than 6m and aluminum alloy cable bridges with a span of more than 2m or a load requirement greater than the load class D, the strength, stiffness and stability shall be calculated or experimentally verified according to the engineering conditions. Baotou cable tray .
9) When several sets of cable trays are laid in parallel at the same height, protection and maintenance intervals should be considered between adjacent cable trays.
10) For the standard specifications of the width and height of steel pallets and ladder frames, see CESC 31:91 "Code for Engineering Design of Steel Cable Bridges", Article 2.2.2.
11) For common specifications of the width and height of aluminum alloy trays and ladder frames, please refer to Article 3.1.2 of CECS106: 2000 "Technical Regulations for Aluminum Alloy Cable Bridges".
12) The straight-through specification of steel pallets, ladder frames, aluminum alloy pallets, and ladder frames can be 2, 3, 4, 6m.
13) For the anticorrosive treatment of steel cable trays, please refer to Article 3.4.2 of CECS31: 91 "Code for Engineering Design of Steel Cable Bridges".
14) For the anti-corrosion treatment method of aluminum alloy cable tray, please refer to Article 4.4.1 of Table CECS106: 2000 "Technical Regulations for Aluminum Alloy Cable Bridge".
@Dispensable statement: The reprinted content comes from the Internet. If you have any objections, please contact us in time and I will delete them.