Is a collection of research and development, design, production, sales
Professional cable tray and busway company
Baotou Pangtian Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Service Hotline: 0472-6868842
Contact: 13722076608 (Manager Zhang)
18018652606 (Manager Wu)
Address: No. 18-19, Building 5, Northwest District, Haode, Donghe District
1. Galvanized bridge is also called galvanized bridge. Because steel is simply rusted in air, water or soil, or even completely damaged. In order to make the appearance of steel products and parts have some special functions, and to give them a decorative appearance, they are usually treated by electrogalvanizing.
Principle: Because zinc is not easy to change in dull air, and in humid air, the appearance can form a very fine basic zinc carbonate film, which can effectively maintain the interior from being corroded. And when the plating layer is damaged for some reason and the steel substrate is not exposed, zinc and the steel substrate constitute a microbattery, and the steel substrate becomes a cathode and is maintained.
2. Hot-dip galvanized bridge: Hot-dip galvanized is an excellent one among various coating methods for maintaining the steel substrate. It is in the state of zinc in liquid state, after proper random physical and chemical action, not only is a thick pure zinc layer plated on steel, but a zinc-iron alloy layer is also formed.
This plating method not only has the corrosion resistance characteristics of electrogalvanization, but also because of the zinc-iron alloy layer. It also has strong corrosion resistance that cannot be compared with galvanizing. Therefore, this plating method is particularly suitable for various strong corrosive environments such as strong acid and alkali mist. Baotou cable tray .
Principle: The hot-dip zinc layer is composed of zinc in a high temperature liquid state in three processes:
1. The iron-based surface is dissolved with zinc solution to form a zinc-iron alloy phase layer;
2. The zinc ions in the alloy layer are further dispersed to the matrix to form a zinc-iron miscible layer;
3. The surface of the alloy layer is surrounded by a zinc layer.
@Dispensable statement: The reprinted content comes from the Internet. If you have any objections, please contact us in time and I will delete them.