Is a collection of research and development, design, production, sales
Professional cable tray and busway company
Baotou Pangtian Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Service Hotline: 0472-6868842
Contact: 13722076608 (Manager Zhang)
18018652606 (Manager Wu)
Address: No. 18-19, Building 5, Northwest District, Haode, Donghe District
Fire-resistant cable bridge adopts steel shell, double-layer fire-proof cover, and built-in inorganic fire-proof slot box. The average thickness of the heat insulation layer is 25mm. Vent holes to protect the cables inside the box. The fire resistance performance of the inorganic fireproof tank box has been tested by the National Fixed Fireproof Inspection Center for 60 minutes, and the cable has no damage. The structure of the support is good, which can effectively fix the inorganic fireproof tank box.
Baotou Cable Bridge Type and Variety Selection
1. When the cable network that needs to be shielded from electrical interference or is required to be protected from external influences (such as corrosive liquids, flammable dust and other environments), the (FB) trough composite anti-corrosion shielded cable bridge (with cover) should be selected .
2. For severe corrosive environment, (F) composite epoxy resin anticorrosive and flame retardant cable trays should be used. Supporting arms and brackets should also be made of the same material to improve the service life of bridges and accessories and cable bridges. Covers should be added in the environment that is easy to accumulate dust and other areas that need to be covered or outdoor places.
3. In addition to the above situations, tray type, trough type, step type, glass anti-corrosion and flame retardant cable tray or steel ordinary bridge tray can be selected according to the on-site environment and technical requirements. Covers should be added in the environment that is easy to accumulate dust and other areas that need to be covered or outdoor places.
4. Cross the road section in the public passage or outdoors. The bottom of the bottom rung should be added with pads or trays in this section. When the long span spans the public passage, the load capacity of the bridge can be increased or the frame can be selected according to user requirements.
5. For large spans (> 3m), composite bridges (FB) should be selected.
6. Use composite epoxy bridge (F) outdoors.