Is a collection of research and development, design, production, sales
Professional cable tray and busway company
Baotou Pangtian Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Service Hotline: 0472-6868842
Contact: 13722076608 (Manager Zhang)
18018652606 (Manager Wu)
Address: No. 18-19, Building 5, Northwest District, Haode, Donghe District
Product selection points
1) Baotou cable trays , trunkings, and their hangers are used in corrosive environments, and should be made of corrosion-resistant rigid materials, or anti-corrosion treatment, anti-corrosion treatment 2) cable trays in the fire-resistant section In the cable ladder frame, the tray can be added with fire-resistant or flame-resistant plates, nets and other materials to form a closed or semi-enclosed structure, and the bridge and its hangers are painted with fire-resistant coatings and other measures. The overall fire resistance should meet the requirements of relevant national codes or standards.
2) It is not suitable to use aluminum alloy cable trays in places with high fire protection requirements.
3) The selection of cable ladder frame, tray width and height should meet the requirements of filling rate. In general, the filling rate of cable ladder frame and tray is 40% ～ 50% for power cables and 50% ～ 70 for control cables. %, And should reserve 10% -25% of the project development margin.
4) When selecting the load level of the cable bridge, the working uniform load of the cable bridge should not be greater than the rated uniform load of the selected cable bridge load level. If the actual span of the support and hanger of the cable bridge is not equal to 2m, then Work uniform load should meet the requirements.
5) The specifications and dimensions of various components and supports and hangers that meet the corresponding load conditions should match the straight sections of the pallets, ladder frames, and bent series.
6) When selecting the bent or lead-in and lead-out device of the cable tray, it should not be smaller than the minimum allowable bending radius of the cable in the cable tray.
7) For steel cable bridges with a span of more than 6m and aluminum alloy cable bridges with a span of more than 2m or a load requirement greater than the load class D, the strength, stiffness and stability shall be calculated or verified according to the engineering conditions.
8) When several sets of cable trays are laid in parallel at the same height, the maintenance and repair distance should be considered between adjacent cable trays.