Is a collection of research and development, design, production, sales
Professional cable tray and busway company
Baotou Pangtian Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Service Hotline: 0472-6868842
Contact: 13722076608 (Manager Zhang)
18018652606 (Manager Wu)
Address: No. 18-19, Building 5, Northwest District, Haode, Donghe District
1. The busbar has good heat dissipation performance. Cable insulation materials (core insulation and sheath insulation) are both insulation materials and heat insulation materials. Therefore, when laying power cables in a bridge, a maximum of two layers are allowed, due to consideration of heat dissipation. The bus duct uses air conduction to dissipate heat, and the heat is dissipated through the steel casing in close contact. Therefore, compared with the cable, its heat dissipation performance is obvious.
2. The busway is almost maintenance-free. Routine maintenance is usually used to measure the temperature rise of the shell and the threaded bolts, and the temperature rise of the junction box of the incoming box. High-strength bolts do not need to be regularly strengthened. The cable is subject to factors such as easy to wear, easy to age, and short life, so it needs to be checked and maintained regularly, or even replaced.
3. On the load current range. At present, the cable can only achieve a maximum cross-section of 1000mm and a rated current of 1600A. However, this large-size cable is rarely used in practice and engineering due to its large size and weight. Generally, cables with a size of 400 mm or less are used for power distribution in the project, which requires many cables to supply power at the same time. The busbar rated current can reach a maximum of 6300A, and its strong current carrying capacity is incomparable with cables.
4. Busbar overload capacity is strong. Depends on the high working temperature of the insulating material used for the busbar. The insulation material used for the busway is overheated with a working temperature of 105 ° C. Radiation cross-linked flame-retardant wrapping tape (PER) and Radiation crosslinked polyhydrocarbon heat shrinkable tube. The normal working temperature of the insulating material used for the cable is generally 95 ° C and 105 ° C, so the overload capacity of the busway is much larger than that of the cable.
5. The bus duct is convenient for tapping. The so-called plug-in busway is that it uses the plug-in method to branch the power of the main line to the branch line, leaving a plug-in box every few meters, so the tap is very convenient. The cables need to be tapped at the site, and the reliability is poor. Even the prefabricated branch cables are particularly obvious. The main need is to customize the factory. The branch connection method uses an open "C" hoop. Can it be guaranteed over time? Hoop force? In addition, each branch head is expensive, so the prefabricated branch cable is still not widely used. Any floor needs to cut off the power, and the bus duct does not need to be powered off, as long as the plug-in box of the bus duct is removed under no load. But to cut off the branch power of the prefabricated branch cable, it is very dangerous to operate under power.
6. Baotou cable tray busbar can prevent overload and fire. On August 27, 2000, the disaster-stricken Russia's Ostankino TV Tower in Moscow, the second tallest building in Europe and the tallest building in Europe, set off a sky-high fire. The reason was caused by the overload of the cable; the suspension of three converters of Baosteel was also caused by the fire of the cable. The insulation layer and sheath of ordinary cables will burn, and flame-retardant cables will also burn under flames. They will not burn only after the flames leave. Refractory cables will not burn, but they are expensive. Only power sources such as firefighting that do not allow power outages should be fire resistant. cable. The busway shell is metal and will not burn. Even if the insulation material of the copper bar is burned, the flame will not blow out of the busway.