Is a collection of research and development, design, production, sales
Professional cable tray and busway company
Baotou Pangtian Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Service Hotline: 0472-6868842
Contact: 13722076608 (Manager Zhang)
18018652606 (Manager Wu)
Address: No. 18-19, Building 5, Northwest District, Haode, Donghe District
Baotou cable tray aluminum alloy trunking installation steps:
1. The trunking is flat and free of distortion, the inner wall is free of burrs, the joints are tight and straight, and various accessories are complete.
2. The connection slot of the wire trunking should be flat, and the joints should be tight and straight. The slot cover should be flat, without warping, and the outlet position should be correct.
3. When the wire trough passes through the deformed seam, the wire trough itself should be disconnected. The wire trough should be connected with a connecting plate and must not be fixed. The protective ground wire should have a compensation margin. The wire trough below CT300 * 100 is fixed with a bolt. Above CT400 * 100, two bolts must be fixed.
4. The non-conductive parts of the aluminum alloy wire trunking should be connected and bridged accordingly to make it a whole and make the overall connection.
5. Wire trunking laid in the shaft and wire trunking passing through different fire prevention zones shall be provided with fire blocking measures according to the design requirements.
6. The length of the steel cable trough at the straight end exceeds 30m plus the expansion joint, and the cable trough is provided with a compensation device at the deformation joint.
7. The total length of the aluminum alloy cable trough and its bracket should be no less than 2 and connected to the ground (PE) or zero-connection (PEN) trunk.
8. The two ends of the connection plate between non-galvanized cable troughs are connected to the copper core ground wire. The small ground wire allows a cross-sectional area of not less than BVR-4 mm.
9. The two ends of the connection plate between the galvanized cable troughs do not cross the ground wire, but the two ends of the connection plate are not less than 2 connection fixing bolts with lock nuts or lock washers.